Our programmes for school groups
With a lot of fun and without “losers and winners”, the pupils learn to overcome obstacles in the Kahlenberg forest rope park, to increase their mental and motor performance and to support one another.
|School year||Price per child||1st - 4th year||€ 9,-|
|5th - 8th year||€ 13,-|
|from the 9th year||€ 17,-|
- After a brief introduction by our trainers, the accompanying persons and their classes can independently climb our 17 courses with three different levels of difficulty.
- In order to speed up the check-in on site, we ask the teaching staff to collect the students’ entrance fees in advance.
Available climbing time including training:
Supervision key: IMPORTANT!
|Grade||Ratio||1st - 2nd grade||1 adult: 3 children|
|3rd - 4th grade||1 adult: 5 children|
|5th - 8th grade||1 adult: 7 children|
|from the 9th grade||1 adult per school class|
- The accompanying persons are to be provided by the respective schools!
- The accompanying persons climb free of charge according to the supervision key!
- The accompanying persons are obliged to complete the course together with the students. (for students up to 13 years of age)
- Accompanying persons who want to continue climbing in the course without students have to pay the regular price for adults.
Letter of acceptance:
Please have the students’ parents sign the following form
The teaching staff is responsible for submitting the signed declarations to all participating children at the cash desk of the forest rope park
Information on process organization
- Non-binding online booking via our website (here you can see all available dates)
- Payment is made on site at the cash desk (cash or card payment possible)
- Please arrive at the Waldseilparkhütte 15 minutes before the booked appointment. Otherwise, the enrollment will be ranked backwards
- Afterwards: equipment (helmets and harnesses) and training by a trainer
- Then it’s off to independent climbing in the forest rope park
- Waldseilpark employees are in the facility for questions and assistance.
- The climbing time including training is up to 3 hours
- Parents’ consent is required so that children can climb without their legal guardians. Please download the form HERE and have it signed. The teacher confirms to the Kahlenberg forest rope park that all declarations of consent from the participants have been received.
- In the event that the park is closed due to weather conditions (e.g. storm, thunderstorm, heavy rain), cancellation will be free of charge and we can, if necessary, agree on an alternative date (postponement free of charge).
- Cancellation is possible at any time at no cost
That is how the children are optimally equipped
- Solid, flat, closed shoes with a profile (ballerinas, crocs, flip-flops etc. are not allowed!
- Comfortable clothing (no skirts!)
- Please tie up long hair
- Due to COVID 19, gloves are currently compulsory! On sale in all sizes for €3,50 on site or you can bring your own gloves. Fingertips must also be covered
- 3-G rule – proof required
Any more questions?
Please write us an email: