Smart Belay System
If one carabiner is open, the other carabiner recognises this and, if being used properly, will not open until the other carabiner has been clipped and locked onto the safety cable once again. When used correctly, this makes it practically impossible for the visitor to accidentally unhook both carabiners at once.
Another advantage of this safety system is presented by its practical ergonomic qualities. It has been specially designed to also be suitable for children’s hands.
- Visitors state that they acknowledge and comply with these conditions by providing their signature. By signing, an adult chaperone or accompanying person accepts liability for children and/or young people up to the age of 16 (please provide the first name and surname of the responsible person and the names of the participants, including contact details). By signing these guidelines, the visitor to the park confirms that he/she participates in activities at the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park at his/her own risk.
- Use of the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park does involve risks and occurs on the participant’s own responsibility.
- The Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park is suitable for people of all ages, as long as these do not have any physical or mental problems when it comes to height. This ensures that use of the park does not pose health risks or any other risks to the people participating or others. Children under the age of 16 may only use the forest rope park when they are accompanied by an adult.
- When using the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park, objects such as jewellery, mobile phones, cameras etc. are not permitted. This is because these could pose a risk to visitors and the users themselves, as well as other people in the park.
- Each participant is obligated to take part in an introductory safety course, which is comprised of both a theoretical and a practical segment. The instructions of the trainer/organiser are to be obeyed at all times. People who fail to do so shall be asked to leave the park. Neither HOCH4 Erlebniswelt Leopoldsberg Betriebs GmbH nor its administration assume any responsibility for incidents which occur due to failure to comply with these safety instructions.
- We provide visitors with safety equipment consisting of a safety belt, helmet and carabiner. These may not be set aside or given to other people. This equipment must be used in accordance with the instructions given by the instructor and must be returned in full at the end of your stay at the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park. The safety carabiners must be attached to the safety rope at all times. When making adjustments, one of the safety carabiners must always be connected to the safety rope. Visitors are prohibited from having both safety carabiners detached from the safety rope at once. Please ask the instructor should you have any doubts.
- Within the framework of statutory provisions, the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park company and/or the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park administration are liable for personal injuries. They shall only assume responsibility for damages to materials and property where these have been caused intentionally and as a result of gross negligence on the part of the organiser or the persons responsible for the park’s management.
- Each element can be carried out by a maximum of one person at a time. A maximum of three people can stay on the platforms at any one time.
- The management reserves the right to ask those who fail to comply with the rules for users to leave the forest rope park. What’s more, they reserve the right to discontinue operations due to safety reasons (fire, storms, bad weather, etc.). In these cases, the admission fee will not be refunded. Should a visitor leave the forest rope park early of their own free will, the admission fee will not be refunded.
- By signing these guidelines, I agree to the use of my personal data on the part of the Kahlenberg Forest Rope Park management.
- Children under the age of 14 may only climb when actively accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- Children and young people aged 14 and 15 may only use the forest rope park without adult accompaniment if their legal guardians have signed a consent form. This requires the legal guardians to read and accept our terms and conditions.
- School groups / groups of children must be accompanied by at least 1 group leader. (to our supervisor:climber ratio guide)
- Participants must be at least 110 cm tall to attempt the easy courses. (Recommended: from the age of 6)
- Participants must be at least 130 cm tall to attempt the easy and medium courses.
- Participants who are 150 cm and taller may also attempt the hard courses.
- Maximum weight 120 kg
- Children under the age of 14 may only climb with the active supervision of an adult caregiver.
- Children and adolescents aged 14 and 15 may only enter the Waldseilpark independently with the written consent of the parent or guardian. For this, our terms and conditions must be read and accepted.
- Minimum size of 110 cm for the easy course. (Recommendation: from 6 years)
- Minimum size of 130 cm for the easy and middle course.
- From a height of 150 cm on the heavy course may also be climbed.
- Maximum body weight 120 kg
- Entry only possible with firm and closed shoes
The following ratios of supervisors to climbers are to be taken into account:
|Height||Ratio||children between 110cm and 130cm||1 child: 1 adult|
|children between 130cm and 150cm||3 children: 1 adult|
|children 150cm and taller||5 children: 1 adult|
The following care conditions are to be considered:
ASSISTANCE SCHOOL FOR SCHOOL CLASSES
|Grade||Ratio||1st - 2nd grade||1 adult: 3 children|
|3rd - 4th grade||1 adult: 5 children|
|5th - 8th grade||1 adult: 7 children|
|from the 9th grade||1 adult per school class|